Nowadays, there is a growing trend in the world of business that is providing dramatic and revolutionary changes to how these businesses reach out to customers – the use of artificial intelligence or AI software. Have you heard about AI writing tools? In this edition of our post, we are going to walk you through NeuronWriter and how you can use this search engine optimization or SEO toolkit, and natural language processing or NLP content editor. So get your notepads ready, because things are about to get even better for your business.
What Is NeuronWriter?
NeuronWriter is an SEO optimization toolkit, great for SEO agencies, SEO experts, and business owners. It is also a brand that is a child company of Contadu, a full-scale content intelligence platform, designed for large enterprise businesses. Having said this, there are various brands that use NeuronWriter, and some of them are Decathlon, Castorama, Electrolux, and Itaka. NeuronWriter is more like a lighter fare or version of its parent, particularly for competitor analysis and content creation. If you are aware of the 80:20 principle, NeuronWriter is bound to give you the core recommendations, 20 percent, which get you 80 percent of the results. It is just amazing. This tool is intended to help with the process of performing on-page optimizations to a website and has many outstanding features, including SERP (Search Engine Results Page) or competitor analysis (both on-page and off-page), content planning and drafting, and AI content creation – all for the goal of getting your content to rank higher in search engines like Google.
How To Use NeuronWriter
Up next, you will get to know a step-by-step guide on how to use NeuronWriter. 1. First, you will need to sign in to NeuronWriter using your email address and password. Once in, you first need to add a new project. To do this, navigate to Dashboard, then to Create New Project.
2. Afterward, provide and fill out information regarding Project, including the Homepage URL, Default search engine, and Default language. For instance, if you are looking at targeting the audience in the United States, then choose United States as the Default search engine and English as the Default language. Then, click the Create! Button.
3. Once done, simply create a new query.
4. Now, you will find the queries you have created on your query manager page. You can change the settings to hide or show various columns in this table. Here, you can see the query we have created, “shopify dropshipping app.”
5. This time, click on your query and proceed to create the content. You will first be asked to select the competitors from the list of various competitors. Choosing the right competitors is crucial to ensure better SEO and term recommendations. Here, the rule of thumb is to choose the content-rich sites that have better content scores. These sites will help you create or fabricate the ideal guidelines.
6. Once you have clicked Next in the above step, you will be redirected to the “content editor” page of NeuronWriter. At this phase, your competition preference and content terms, and ideas have been saved. As you begin writing the content, you can first write the meta title and meta description.
7. You will also be able to see the meta of other competitors by clicking on the “show usage info” button located next to the Textarea field.
8. In the Content tab, you can get started writing the content while considering the terms that you can use.
9. You can also utilize the AI Writing feature on NeuronWriter to Expand, Rephrase the content, or even start the paragraph. You can either use the new content or if you are not happy about the results, generate again.
10. If you get stuck writing your content, you can navigate to the Ideas tab located on the right sidebar. Here, you can get various ideas based on what your competitors have written in their H1, H2, or H3.
11. You can also take inspiration from ideas from YouTube.
12. If you have more questions, you can use the Live Chat feature of NeuronWriter where a representative from their team will be more than glad to answer your inquiries.
Let us take a good look at some of NeuronWriter’s core features.
1. Competitor Analysis/SERP Analysis
Once you enter a keyword into the interface of NeuronWriter, you will be presented with a few various tabs. “TOP Analysis” is the tab that you will learn about here. The moment you click on “TOP Analysis,” you will be taken to a screen labeled “Competition,” displaying an overview of the keyword difficulty score, together with core on-page and off-page data points (taken from Moz) for all the top 10 competitors within the SERP. Here are the specific data points displayed. For on-page metrics:
- Content score
- Page title
- Content length (characters)
- Word count
- Readability score
For off-page metrics:
- Moz page authority
- Moz domain authority
- Moz page MozRank
- Moz page external links
Overall, this provides an incredible overview of the SERP in terms of which competitors are succeeding based on on-page and off-page SEO. NeuronWriter also provides a content optimization checklist, for users who want to see how optimized their page is as a whole. However, if you want a more specific data visualization, you can head over to the “Competitors - breakdown” tab. It essentially lets you visualize and overlay data points on a graph, presenting all of the SERP competitors, for the purpose of correlational analysis. Indeed, this is very useful. Unlike other on-page SEO optimization tools, NeuronWriter provides specific off-page data, on a page and domain level, making competitor analysis a whole lot easier. This way, you can find out if a page could be ranking because of its backlink profile instead of the quality of its content. This is a vital aspect so you can filter out these URLs when performing on-page optimizations. NeuronWriter is comparable to Surfer SEO when it comes to off-page SEO data presentation to users in this format, but Surfer SEO is more expensive. NeuronWriter, aside from the fact that it is more affordable, has a lot of potential from its competitors.
2. Content Planning And Article Drafting
Those you learned about above are just part of the whole process. Once you have completed the competitor analysis phase, and have chosen the competitors you want NeuronWriter to analyze, you can then let NeuronWriter get to know. You can even grab a cup fo coffee while you wait. Once it is done processing data, you will be presented with the content editor interface, as you have learned in the previous section of this article. NeuronWriter users NLP-based semantic models as the basis to evaluate SERP content, so it can create a benchmark for what you need to optimize towards. The semantic models that NeuronWriter uses rely on six pillars, but they do not provide specifics on what these pillars are. However, the company describes how this represents a base layer, and they use further filters and variations to modify the models. NeuronWriter’s content editor is very clean and user-friendly, with several of the usual options or features that you would expect to see. But some of the nicer options are:
- Counts of the number of H1 & H2 tags
- NLP keyword suggestions
- Specific H1 & H2 keyword recommendations
- Specific paragraph keyword recommendations
- List of questions to answer
- List of competitor’s H1s
- List of competitor’s H2s
- YouTube video ideas
- AI writer (AI Content Generation)
Those are generally about it when it comes to the features of NeuronWriter. Ready to purchase? Let us take a look at the NeuronWriter pricing.
NeuronWriter’s pricing options include the Bronze Plan at $19 per month, and this plan is perfect for business owners improving rankings. Then, they have the Silver Plan at $37 per month, ideal for a copywriter delivering outstanding results to clients. They also have the Gold Plan at $57 per month, perfect for a team of copywriters or a small agency. This is followed by the Platinum Plan at $77 per month, which is suitable for a larger business working on several domains. Lastly, they offer the Diamond Plan, the most expensive of all, at $97 per month, perfect for an SEO or a content agency responsible for multiple projects. For details about the features of each plan, visit this page.
NeuronWriter is pretty new. It is one of the newer software on the block, but by no means is it a newcomer. Why? Its parent company (as you have learned a while ago), Contadu is a serious contender in the industry. Because of this, it is definitely here to say. NeuronWriter is a must-have. If you are looking for a more budget-friendly SEO tool complete with SERP analysis and NLP content optimization, NeuronWriter is the tool for you.