Lifetime.Hosting [Lifetime Web Hosting]
Found this product at a lower price?
Lifetime.Hosting – Lifetime Web Hosting Service
How Would You Like to Stop Paying your Hosting and Domain Providers? Forever. Read about the Lifetime Hosting.
Lifetime Web Hosting is LITERALLY the last web hosting you will every buy. Join the thousands of satisfied customers that WON’T be paying us month-after-month, year-after-year for rock solid web hosting and domain names.
Tired of 400% Price Increases? It happens
to millions of customers every year!
Are you one of the millions of customers that have you signed up for $2.95/mo. hosting only to find out the renewal is $8.95/mo. – $11.95/mo.? Up to a 400% price increase?
Wouldn’t it be nice to know that after you sign up for web hosting, the renewal will be $0.00… Forever? Each and every month you’ll save on your hosting and domain renewal fees. A penny saved is a penny earned. That’s guaranteed money in the bank every month.
Have you ever had your hosting go down or your domain disappear because your hosting invoice was sent to your spam folder? How costly and embarrassing is that? And to add insult to injury, your web host wants to charge you a late fee, a data recovery fee as well as a $100+ domain restoration fee.
Join our customers putting their web hosting and domain money in the bank every month, and never experiencing outages because they missed their web hosting renewal invoices – because we don’t send hosting or domain renewal invoices. Ever.
You Need a Faster Loading Website toStop Your Visitors from Leaving
- The average user has no patience for a page that takes too long to load.
- 47% of consumers expect a page to load in under 2 seconds.
- 40% leave a website that loads in more than 3 seconds.
- 53% of shoppers say quick loading is important to their loyalty.
- A 1 second delay reduces customer satisfaction strongy about 15%
- 44% of shoppers tell others about a bad experience online.
- According to the Google “Site Performance for Webmasters” video – Site Speed is a ranking factor.
- A faster site leads to a better user experience and a satisfying user experience leads to higher conversions.
- John Mueller of Google explained on Google’s Webmaster Central Help Forum: “We’re seeing an extremely high response-time for requests made to your site (at times, over 2 seconds to fetch a single URL). This has resulted in us severely limiting the number of URLs we’ll crawl from your site”
Do you have any questions? Please contact our support team here.